Monday, October 19, 2009

Life, but how to Life it? - Unplugged!

Hey, this is a quick update. I don't have that many stuff in terms of rarity, but this was quite hard for me to find, and I think some people would like to here it. Life, but how to live it? needs no introduction, they're a great band from Norway which broke up many moons ago. This unplugged radio session contains two songs, No More Pity and On Trial, complete with funny high pitched vocals and voiced guitar solos.



Check it out.

Edit: I was told one of the files in this were corrupted, and sure enough it was! I re-zipped and re-uploaded it right now, so if you downloaded this before, download it again to hear the 2nd song! Let me know if it works, I have a feeling it got corrupted because of my horribly slow internet connection (damn you Comcast!).

2 comments:

Batguano said...

This is so great! (At least "No More Pity" is... "On Trial" is 'corrupt'). Great sound quality too. Thanks.

Is anyone else having a hard time opening the other track?

Insaniac said...

I checked it out right now, I'm going to rezip and upload it.